Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Wednesday, April 25

Don't go without me!

This is what I do when I see BOTH Mama and Papa getting dressed and making themselves look decent. Usually it's just Mama in the morning before she goes to work. Not that Papa never showers...it's just that he works from home so he usually gets up and ready later in the morning. So I know that when they are both getting primped at the same time this only means one thing.
A family outing.
At least that is what I hope. So I stand guard at the top of the stairs while Mama is putting guck on her face in the upper bathroom and Papa is slapping on cologne in the lower bathroom.
I keep my eyes on them at the same time and keep my paws crossed that I am also going on this adventure with them.
I almost always do by the way.....

10 Comments:

At 10:38 PM, Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Oh Chelsea,
where are your hoomans going?? I hope you get to go along too! *crosses paws*
Have you tried licking/kissing your Mom after she applies all that gunk on her face? heh heh

 
At 11:06 PM, Blogger Fu Fu said...

So did your parents bring you out Chelsea??? I can see your bright eyes there

~ fufu

 
At 12:36 AM, Blogger Sunshade said...

Oh no.. where did they go? How dare they leave a SuperMODLE home?? Can you get in touch your T-man??

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

 
At 4:10 AM, Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Of course you would go. I'm sure they can't bear to be apart from your sweet little face for long.

Licks
Oscar x

 
At 5:41 AM, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

I always know when my hoomans are going out too! So did you get to go? I sure hope so!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

 
At 6:48 PM, Blogger Jessie, Jake and Lola said...

Good for you Chelsea - make em feel guilty, make em squirm.

You are definetely related to us.

 
At 10:21 PM, Blogger the many Bs said...

Going for family outings are the best. We go too and we love it.
We have a car and our mom drives it for us. She takes us shopping and she takes us to the dog park. Sometimes we wait in the car and sometimes we go with her. We love going out - it's fun!

 
At 10:53 PM, Blogger Boo Casanova said...

ah chelsea, so, did your ma & pa left you behind??

wet wet licks

Boo

 
At 11:11 PM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

Chelsea,
What happened? Did you get to go out? You'll have to tell us.

My mom also spends time fooling around with her face and hair in the morning. It cuts into my morning walk time, so I don't like it!

Your man,
T-man

 
At 1:36 PM, Blogger Bernadette said...

I know just how you feel Chelsea...but mama NEVER takes us...oh wait...she did take me a couple of times but that was to the vet...and we didn't like that....

You are soooo pretty Chelsea,

Your cousins, Lizzie and Ellie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home