Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Tuesday, April 10

Kitty patrol!

There has been a kitty cat hanging around the front of our house now for a few days. I saw Mama petting it. (HOW BLASPHEMOUS!)
I bark at it ferociously through the window but, the darn thing won't budge. I think it knows Mama is a sucker for it. Mama is not normally a cat person so I am very jealous! And the kitty cat lies on it's back for Mama and she rubs his belly.
Honestly!
I feel so neglected. If you have any tips on how to get rid of it please let me know.
It's a good thing Mama hates being covered in cat hair or I have a feeling this beast may be sharing my bed soon. (Horrors!)
HELP!!

11 Comments:

At 11:13 PM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

Ooh, you wouldn't want to be covered in cat hair either...yikes!! Hopefully your mama will admire kitty from afar. You shouldn't have to share your home with anyone (except me!)

Your man,
T-man

 
At 11:58 PM, Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Darn, your mom's really mean to you. How could she pet that cat!!

 
At 12:50 AM, Blogger Jas's footsteps said...

hahaha..i have my luck on cats too. I love barking at them..but Jas won't allow. She finds it silly..cos the cat doesn't buge at all..it won't care less what I am doing... >=|

 
At 3:52 AM, Blogger Sunshade said...

I know I know, get an AIREDALE!!!!!! I can guarantee you your house and property will be CAT FREE within 24 hrs, if not, a full refund is granted!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

 
At 3:54 AM, Blogger Fu Fu said...

Oh no... a CAT near you? Never let it into your house

~ fufu

 
At 5:33 AM, Blogger Boo Casanova said...

chelsea,

next time, sneaky out with your mom and bark like hell. i bet any kitty would run for their life!

wet wet licks

Boo

 
At 11:51 AM, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Tell your mom to stop petting that kitty! This is totally not right!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

 
At 1:51 PM, Blogger Murphey said...

A cat?!!! How awful, try destroying your bed as punishment, like I did.

Murph the Dog

 
At 4:00 PM, Blogger The Army of Four said...

Chelsea: Do you think it's a spy from the C(un)IA? the Cat unIntelligence Agency? Beware! Don't trust him, Chelsea!!!
Love,
Amber

 
At 5:36 AM, Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Well Sunshade's tip didn't work for me. Fat Flakes the cat is STILL in our house.

Licks
Oscar x

 
At 6:13 AM, Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Cats are evil. J x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home