Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Sunday, April 15

Visting my buddy Audrey

I have a routine every weekend with Mama when we go for our walkies we always stop by our neighbour and friend Audrey's house for a visit. We love going there. Especially me. First I wag my tail like it's nobody's business while we wait for Audrey to answer the door. When she does, I skirt past her and run to the coffee table right away. There is always a treat waiting for me. Here I am scooping up my snack. (And YES I am allowed up on the table)

















Then I put on my best puppy dog eyes and hope for more. (Successful EVERY time)
















Then when my belly is semi - satifisfied. I love to cuddle up with Audrey. Usual I have to vie for her attention because Mama is constantly BLAH-BLAH-Babble - ing.








As you can see. I am way cuter than Mama and I always win Audrey's devotion.

8 Comments:

At 9:52 PM, Blogger Boo Casanova said...

chelsea, work your charm, work it! but remember don't fall in love with audrey or your mama will get jealous and dump you there. lol

wet wet licks

Boo

 
At 1:25 AM, Blogger Urban Smoothie Read said...

oh u really a love gal...collecting treats during walkie..?

i usually got sum counter barking onli...

 
At 1:57 AM, Blogger Fu Fu said...

Woh Chelsea, you sure are popular, so nice of your friend to give you treats. :)

~ fufu

 
At 2:27 AM, Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Hiya Chelsea,
Audrey looks like a sweet old lady. Does she live along? It's really nice of your Mom to go visit her and keep her company.

 
At 4:24 AM, Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Chelsea, you are such a sweet girl to go visit Audrey. I bet it really makes her day to have you there to play with & pet. And of course, with treats on offer, it's a bonus for you too!

Licks
Oscar x

 
At 5:11 AM, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Audrey looks like such a sweet person. How nice that you get treated royally when you visit!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

 
At 6:32 AM, Blogger Tin Tin Blogdog said...

Good work, Chelsea.

That ole hang-dog look gets 'em every time.

Chow for now,

Tin Tin xo

 
At 5:41 PM, Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Nice treat action! Keep up the good work! J x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home