Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Monday, April 9

The Chelsea returns....

Hey Peeps,

Everyone has been wondering where I have been. A certain someone (MAMA) has been very busy and neglecting my blog. That certain someone (MAMA) however, is forgiven because she has been off for four days and took me lots of fun places! I loved having her around. She is like a Mama and a play buddy and a walking partner and a social bee and a servant all rolled into one.

So what have I been up to?
Lots and lots of walkies. And long ones! (YAY) Here is a private pee pee moment I can share with my intimate friends....













Playing with my toys - here's a great action shot where I am beating up my stuffy toy that says VET on it....ahhhh, how therapeutic!















And ofcourse visiting my peeps. Like my best friend and neighbour Audrey. I went to her house almost every day this week and she told Mama and I lots of great stories from her yester years. What a treat!
Speaking of treats, she always has something for me.

6 Comments:

At 9:07 PM, Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Chelsea,
No wonder you were 'missing' for a while.. I was begining to wonder if you and T-Man have eloped or something!
Isn't it nice when the humans don't have to go to work and can spend all their time with us?

 
At 9:46 PM, Blogger Boo Casanova said...

chelsea, welcome back after a pretty long hideous!

didn't you get special treat over the easter celebration?

wet wet licks

Boo

 
At 10:06 PM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

Chelsea,
I was getting worried about you!! Well, I'm relieved you're back. I'm sure everyone wanted your attention during your vacation, so you must be exhausted. It sounds like you could use some relaxing T-time!!

Your man,
T-man

 
At 5:36 AM, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

So glad to see you back Chelsea!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

 
At 5:43 PM, Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Wow Chelsea, looks like you had a busy Easter. I guess that's part & parcel of life as a supermodel.

Licks
Oscar x

 
At 5:44 PM, Blogger The Army of Four said...

Hi Chelsea! Wow, you look so comfy sitting on your friend's lap. I'd love to do that. Do you think she'd let me?
Luv,
Dave

 

Post a Comment

<< Home