Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Thursday, April 19

Lamb-ie and me

Lambie is one of my stuffed peeps. In fact besides a beat up old sock...Lambie was my first toy ever. You see when Papa and Mama went to get me they were totally unprepared. On their way home after they got me, they had to buy me a crate, some food, a blankie and they were so rushed and excited they forgot to buy me a toy. Quick thinking Papa tied up an old sock and gave it to me to play with. I loved it!
Mama told her friends the next day and one of them bought me little Lambie. (Surely her friends thought this was puppy abuse! No toys - how rude!)
Anyhow, I have TONS of toys now. More than I ever dreamed of and I love them all. Each one is special to me and I take very good care of them.
I still have a thing for socks though.

12 Comments:

At 9:23 PM, Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Lambie looks like a fun toy...does she squeak? Have you destuffed her yet?

 
At 12:15 AM, Blogger Boo Casanova said...

socks are the bestest toy! including the hooman's underwear!

wet wet licks

Boo

 
At 5:33 AM, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Lambie is so cute! I like the fact that he's white and you're black! You take a great picture together!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

 
At 6:33 AM, Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Lambie looks in very good condition still, you must love him a lot to take such good care of him.

Licks
Oscar x

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger Murphey said...

Lambie is so cute...I woulda torn her up as quick as can be if she were mine....

Murph

 
At 10:47 AM, Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Hey Chelsea, Lambie is adorable.

 
At 2:40 PM, Blogger The Army of Four said...

Lamb-ie is love-ly!
Love,
Amber

 
At 8:23 AM, Blogger Cash said...

Lambie is so adorable!! But not more adorable than YOU of course.
I am glad you ran that sToOpId cat off....GOOD JOB CHELSEA!!
xoxox
Jasper

 
At 2:01 PM, Blogger Deanna said...

Can I come live with you. Dakota kills all of my toys, and you are obviously very responsible.

 
At 5:35 PM, Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Socks hold up better than stuffies.

Are you gonna be at the DWB 1 year anniversary international Wine & Cheese Chat Pawty next week end? I sure hope so! For details on how to sign up, visit my blog and click on the Wine & Cheese Chat Pawty button.

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 
At 12:59 PM, Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

I like the look of lambie. Probably would have ripped her to shreds if she were mine. Ho hum. J x

 
At 7:26 PM, Blogger the many Bs said...

We understand about the love for socks. They have a special smell of our people - yummmmm..... toys are good too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home