Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Wednesday, April 18

Walkies Weather

It was so nice today. Mama took me for a nice long walkies. That black blob at the bottom of the ravine is NOT me. It's just a black blob. Mama will not let me go down there. She also won't let me off leash. She says it's because she can't trust me. She says I don't listen to her.
And yet, when I pause every two minutes to sniff leaves, debris and grass she tugs on my leash.
Who doesn't listen to who here? Hmpft!

7 Comments:

At 12:16 AM, Blogger Fu Fu said...

Hey Chelsea, not sure if it's my browser problem but I can't see your picture. But how come your mom dont listen to you. You should be allowed to sniff all you want

~ fufu

 
At 3:50 AM, Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Sniffing has to be done, why don't mums & dads ever understand that. I am lucky to be allowed roaming freedom. The knowledge that mum has cheese in her pocket means I always come back when called! I would LOVE running up & down that ravine!

Licks
Oscar x

 
At 5:16 AM, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

That black blob looks like a bear to me! Your mom is just protecting you by keeping you on the leash!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

 
At 6:46 AM, Blogger Urban Smoothie Read said...

oh, ur mum is so bad...

no offleash run at such a beautiful place?? not fair!

 
At 7:50 AM, Blogger Sunshade said...

Chelsea, you are just too funny!

Anyway, you have to come to our CHAT Pawty ok??? Come check out my blog! Just think, live flirt session with T-man!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

 
At 9:20 AM, Blogger jaffeboy said...

Hey Chelsea, I guess we should all be happy to go out for walkies even on a leash. Some doggies don't even get to leave their home.

 
At 12:57 PM, Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Sniffing is one of life's great pleasures. I don't know why humans just don't get it. J x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home