Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Monday, April 23

Back off boys!

This post goes out to all the boy doggies I see when I go for my walkies. BACK OFF! What is it with them trying to jump on my back? What gives? Don't they know what the meaning of chivalry is? A girl likes to be seduced slowly, not hit on like a cheap pinata!
Not that I would be interested as I have a darling boyfriend with class, sophistication and a great sense of style. My precious T-Man. And it works out so perfectly because we look exactly alike. And they say perfection can't be duplicated.
So all you male doggies. Please have some respect. I am a lady and demand to be treated like one!
Mind you, I can't blame the furry boys. After all, just look at my fine physique in action.

12 Comments:

At 10:29 PM, Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Oh Chelsea, You know what those boys are like. Trouble!

 
At 11:09 PM, Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Looks like you gotta have T-Man by your side and walk with ya. You definately need all the protection you can get Chelsea. :) It's not easy being popular eh?

 
At 11:26 PM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

Ooh, I'm blushing from all those compliments. We would look cute walking side by side wouldn't we? Of course, seeing your sexy physique makes me weak in the knees, so my mommy might have to carry me on our walks...

Those boys sound like amateurs. I'm not jealous. They don't know how to romance a lady like T-man.

Your romancing man,
T-man

 
At 1:26 AM, Blogger Fu Fu said...

Oh dear Chelsea, those doggies didn't know that you're already attached to T-man that's why they're jumping on you.

~ fufu

 
At 4:44 AM, Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Looks likie you're really strutting your stuff there Chelsea. It's a sidewalk not a catwalk you know!

I'm more interested in bitey face game than humping. Much more fun in my opinion!

Licks
Oscar x

 
At 5:28 AM, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

You need to growl and give them a piece of your mind! Us girlz need to be treated with respect!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

 
At 5:54 AM, Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Chelsea,
To be fair to the boys, it is not an easy feat trying to contain their excitment when they see your beautiful face and fine physique in action! It's not easy being a supermodel huh. Maybe you should tell the boys to back-off cos you already have a equally good-looking boyfriend!

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

I NEVER hump other dogs, only my special orange cushion. So you'd be safe with me. J x

 
At 9:52 AM, Blogger Sunshade said...

Hehehehe.... YOU TELL THEM GIRL!

Mind you, I am practically your opposite around BIG/HANDSOME/INTACTED boyz... Plus my *ahem* stuffies...

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

 
At 7:53 PM, Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Buns of Fluff!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 
At 9:48 PM, Blogger the many Bs said...

You are HOT. I can see why all of the boys are after you. BB&B want you to play with them also! Come on, play with us, pleaseeee.

 
At 7:54 PM, Blogger Jessie, Jake and Lola said...

Yep, we have seen your walk in action and well - there is a reason they compare you to that Hooman Anne Margaret.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home