Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Sunday, October 22

Working it for the camera

Here I am working it for the camera. Being a supermodel just comes natural to me. Don't hate me because I am beautiful. I am taking the supermodel world by storm and making people and doggies alike turn heads. Not just because I am adorable and you just want to kiss me all over when you see me but, because I am a supermodel who actually EATS. Yes, what a concept! I love to eat, have some meat on me, a booty to make rap video girls envious and I am still a supermodel.
I am breaking the mold people.

8 Comments:

At 3:03 PM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

Work it baby!! The camera loves you, and so does T-man!!
Your man,
T-man

 
At 5:31 PM, Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

You define "black beauty". Sigh.

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 
At 5:50 PM, Blogger The Army of Four said...

YOu're prettier than any of those biped super models, that's for SURE! (Not trying to step on T-man's toes... just callin' it like I see it!)
Luv,
Dave

 
At 12:55 AM, Blogger Boo Casanova said...

finally! a model that actually eat!

wet wet licks

boo

 
At 1:17 AM, Blogger Fu Fu said...

Hey Chelsea, you're so lucky to be a super model that eats and stay so pretty. :)

~ fufu

 
At 2:00 AM, Blogger Jay said...

Yes, you definitely have the looks and style to be a doggie supermodel!

~Jay

 
At 6:00 AM, Blogger Sunshade said...

A supermodel who eats lots of CHICKEN!!! You should really be enter in Canada's Next Top Model, I'm certain you will get the upper hand with the judges!!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

 
At 12:06 AM, Blogger Isabella said...

You are a cutie, that's for sure. You need one of those pretty necklaces like Hana. You would look gorgeous in one.
Big Wags,
Isabella

 

Post a Comment

<< Home