Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Thursday, October 12

Somethings up.

Mama and Papa are running around, rearranging furniture, buying lots of food, cleaning up and worst of all I am not getting as much attention as I am used to. Something must be up. Usually this type of behavior means that we are having company. Oddly enough they have been doing this for days now and still........no company.
Hmmm.
Maybe they are surprising me by having a surprise party with all my blogging friends? Or perhaps a wedding! T-Man is coming to ask my Papa's permission to have my paw in marriage? I am so excited now I can't think of anything else.
Except chicken maybe.
Yep, definitely got chicken on my mind now.

10 Comments:

At 10:10 PM, Blogger yll said...

Ok, Chels, so while reading your 1st paragraph, I totally was thinking that maybe they were preparing for a huge bash for you.

And 2nd, you always completely crack me UP! You always have chicken on the mind. In fact, every time I think of you, I think of your love for all things chicken.

 
At 11:01 PM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

Chelsea - I think it would be romantic to elope, and then share a chicken dinner by candlelight.
Nose rubs and tail wags,
T-man

 
At 11:16 PM, Blogger Boo Casanova said...

or maybe, they are getting you a companion...??

licky wet wet licks

boo

 
At 11:17 PM, Blogger Fu Fu said...

OMG, Chelsea you are getting married to T-Man?? Can't wait to see that... Well it sounds like that's a celebration happening in your home

~ fufu

 
At 1:04 AM, Blogger Ayatollah Mugsy said...

I have experience in performing wedding ceremonies. Let me know if I may be of assistance.

http://ayatollahmugsy.blogspot.com/2006/07/wedding-bells.html

 
At 6:17 AM, Blogger Sunshade said...

Chelsea, don't forget to invite me if to this secret wedding ok?? I'll bring LOTS of chicken parts ok??

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

 
At 8:09 AM, Blogger Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hmmm Chelsea - be very wary - who knows what is going on ? I hope that T-man is coming to visit you - we could have our first DWB wedding :-)

Love
opy

 
At 10:19 AM, Blogger The Army of Four said...

Chicken? Did somepuppy say "chicken"?
Luv, Dave
PS: This is exciting! We love mysteries!

 
At 11:43 AM, Blogger Deb said...

Hey Chelsea,

If there's going to be a wedding and I sure hope that's the surprise you might want to check out my wedding that took place on April 1st this year. We just celebrated out 6 month anniversary and the honeymoon's still going strong.
Come on T-Man, I think it's time for a proposal here!

http://www.freewebs.com/onedachshund/Our%20Wedding.htm

Your pal,
Roo

P.S. I'm always free to be a bridesmaid, hee, hee!

 
At 2:42 AM, Blogger Jay said...

Wow, this is so exciting. Do keep us updated on what's happening!

~Jay

 

Post a Comment

<< Home