Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Sunday, October 15

No wedding

T-Man and I are not getting married. Not today anyways. Turns out the big hoopla was because Mama had a party. I was thrilled! I love when people come over. I love people in general. And these people were really nice. Mama had a girls only party so I got to stay because I am a girl and the light of her life, apple of her eye....need I go on?
I charmed the pants off of everybody. No, nobody took their clothes off - it wasn't that kind of party but, you know what I mean.
Time for a nap. I'm tired from being adorable, loveable and all around entertaining. Also my legs hurt from scampering back and forth trying to catch falling food from people's plates. Usually, I stick to the drunk people cuz they are clumsy and drop everything but, this time no drunk people so I had to improvise and just bat my pretty eyelashes for table scraps.
For more info on Mama's big estrogen party go here:

http://womb.wordpress.com/

Yawn. Later.

9 Comments:

At 5:17 PM, Blogger Bernadette said...

Dear Chelsea,
It's not fair. Ellie and I are girls too...mommy didn't take us to the party...she just came home and went to bed in her room with a roll of toilet paper cause she ran out of kleenex cause she's been sneezing and coughing...really disgusting. She should have stayed home and played with us....or taken us over cause we are adorable too. (yes Ellie I've included you too now leave me alone).Instead she goes to your house and has a good time (despite being sick) and orders candles and stuff and its just not fair!!!

Your cousins,
Lizzie and Ellie...meow!

 
At 7:00 PM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

Chelsea - Your party looked like fun! You ladies sure know how to party.
PS: You were the prettiest one there in MY opinion! :)
Fresh breath kisses,
T-man

 
At 7:49 PM, Blogger The Army of Four said...

Did they bring you any presents? If Stormy and I had been there (since we're girls!), we would have brought you some cookies or squashed crab apples or something!
Love,
Amber

 
At 2:47 AM, Blogger Grayscale said...

My buddy at home is also a black Poodle and one question...

whats the things about they getting all woolly????

 
At 3:06 AM, Blogger Fu Fu said...

Oh, no wedding... But it does sound like you had a great girls only party. ;) I'm sure the people there all love you

~ fufu

 
At 3:20 AM, Blogger Sunshade said...

Hey Chelsea, dont' worry, you will get your wedding! Glad you had a great time at the party, that sure looked like fun!!

Oh Chelsea, you might want to read my post from Thursday ..... hehe!

Please don't forget to PM us with your info for the X-mas card exchange ok?

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

 
At 11:36 AM, Blogger fee said...

hi chelsea!

wow, a party! were the catches of the day any good?

loves,
fee

 
At 9:41 AM, Blogger Jay said...

Hi Chelsea, I'm sure you had fun at the party. It sure sounds fun!

~Jay

 
At 5:11 PM, Blogger Deb said...

You sure look all tuckered out! What a fun night you had and all the great goodies and attention! You sure know how to work it girl friend! I'm gonna have to take some lessons from you.
You look all comfy and ready for a great nights sleep!

Your pal,
Roo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home