Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Monday, October 9

All the fixin's

We celebrated Thanksgiving this weekend. It was yummy! My aunt had us over and we ate so much turkey that I am positive someone is going to start making gobble noises soon. I got to see my human cousins and my doggie cousins. I had so much fun and ran around and cuddled everyone at least once. I am tired today. Must be the turkey. They say that turkey makes you tired. They also say you are what you eat. That means Mama is a turkey. Hee hee.
Happy Thanksgiving!

10 Comments:

At 9:59 PM, Blogger ranger said...

my mama says that thanksgiving isn't for another month or so....can't wait to taste turkey!

-*w00f*

 
At 10:44 PM, Blogger Fu Fu said...

Woh, will you be having turkey for Thanksgiving too Chelsea?

~ fufu

 
At 11:24 PM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

Happy Thanksgiving!! I'll have to wait a couple months (like Ranger) for our T-giving. But I'll be able to eat some turkey and potatoes because they are on my new diet!!

 
At 2:31 AM, Blogger Jay said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

But... I thought it's a month before Christmas?

 
At 2:55 AM, Blogger Ayatollah Mugsy said...

I must get an October home in Canada so that I can have two Thanksgiving meals every year.

 
At 3:47 AM, Blogger Sunshade said...

Chelsea, you looked very full in that picture..hehe. I can't believe a turkey's daughter is a supermodel!!!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

 
At 8:22 AM, Blogger The Army of Four said...

Happy belated Thanksgiving!
The Ao4

 
At 9:38 AM, Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

So you canadians sneak in an early Thanksgiving? I'm with Mugsy - I just may need a Canadian pad for an early Thanksgiving spread myself!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

p.s. BELCH

 
At 2:06 PM, Blogger The Army of Four said...

Hey Chelsea,
Thanx for linking to us! Can we add you to our sidebar?
Play bows,
Zim

 
At 4:18 PM, Blogger yll said...

Chels- which do you prefer: the turkey or chicken?

I ask b/c it seems improbable to me that you would enjoy anything more than chicken. But roasted turkey is pretty yummy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home