Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Thursday, October 5

Human grooming

Mama came home late again. I think she went to get groomed cuz when she left this morning she had one eyebrow and came home with two. Her nails are all pretty and painted nice too. She doesn't seem to find the whole experience traumatic - in fact she was all smiles and giddy when she came home. I guess her groomer doesn't shave her bum bum. Unless of course the groomer does and Mama is sicker than I originally thought.
Anyhow, she's all glowing and stuff so can't type for me so I decided to take matters into my own hands and do my own blog. My paws get in the way but I manage.
Hey....are those crumbs on the keyboard?
Gotta go!

4 Comments:

At 9:52 PM, Blogger ranger said...

oh you are a pretty poodle!!! i've only met really big poodles before. nice to visit your blog!

-*w00f*

 
At 10:49 PM, Blogger Jay said...

Wow Chelsea, your mummy must be looking very glam and pretty now!

 
At 11:12 PM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

Chelsea - You did a good job typing that all yourself! I never cease to be impressed by you! I got groomed today, but am not glowing from the experience. Those humans must be a little crazy.

 
At 11:44 PM, Blogger Sunshade said...

Chelsea, maybe you should have your mama's groomer groom you next time! I'm sure you will be all giddy too!!

ps. what's a supermodel like you typing on the computer??

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

 

Post a Comment

<< Home