Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Thursday, October 19

Friendly Strangers

Normally when Mama takes me walkies we meet friendly strangers who ooh and ahh about how cute I am. Not today. This upsets me. We must of passed 16 different people on our walk and not ONE stopped to say hello. Meanwhile, I was choking myself to get to these folks! One or two gave me a disapproving look, one crossed the street to avoid me and all the others were just oblivious. Mama cuddled me when we got home and just told me that people are on their way home from work and too busy or not paying attention.

I personally think there was some type of fundraiser for blind people and they were walking in the area. How else do you explain it?
How could you pass a cute thing like me and not want to stop and say hello???

5 Comments:

At 10:45 PM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

There must've been a convention for the blind that they were going to. There is no other explanation for why they would ignore my gorgeous girlfriend. Don't worry beautiful..you still have it!! :)
Your man,
T-man

 
At 3:56 AM, Blogger Fu Fu said...

Chelsea, what silly humans. Can't they see how cute you are. I would have stopped and play with you.

~ fufu

 
At 7:52 AM, Blogger Sunshade said...

Yes it MUST be the fundraiser for the blind!! I can explain otherwise, you are afterall, a SUPERMODEL!!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

 
At 2:34 AM, Blogger Jay said...

Hi Chelsea, they must be in a bad mood. You are so cute. Don't worry, it's just their bad taste!

~Jay

 
At 12:36 PM, Blogger Isabella said...

Hey Chelsea! Thanks for helping Zach save me from all the neglect I was suffering. Ever since you all came and a talk with Linda, things are good now.
Big Wags,
Isabella

 

Post a Comment

<< Home