Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Tuesday, October 10

Paint the town

Papa's on another one of his painting projects. He's painting the hallway. I am not allowed to go near it. One, because the fumes although not strong could hurt me and two, because Papa's afraid I am going to try and lick the paint dish. As if I would.
I'm a poodle, I got class.
I think it would be fun though to get one white stripe painted down my back and then I could go out and terrorize the neighbourhood kitty cats. But, the weird thing is.....I like kitty cats. They just don't like me very much. Sigh.

9 Comments:

At 11:05 PM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

Of course you have class. You wouldn't dream of licking that paint dish, though it may look like yummy ice cream...

 
At 2:09 AM, Blogger fee said...

you like kitty cats? as food?

loves,
fee

 
At 2:58 AM, Blogger Sunshade said...

Maybe you should paint yourself and become one of those rare parti poodles?? Mind you that might hurt your supermodel career since your jet black colour is so attractive!!

BTW, that day at the dog show, a black Standard Poodle got BIS (of course, i was rooting for SOLO).

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

 
At 5:47 AM, Blogger Fu Fu said...

Hey Chelsea. How come your dad thinks you'll lick the paint dish?
And you like cats?

~ fufu

 
At 5:48 AM, Blogger Boo Casanova said...

hey chelsea, imagine if you paint your tail white! that's be funny.

licky wet wet licks

boo

 
At 6:40 AM, Blogger Boo Boo said...

Hey Chelsea,

Maybe you like to paint your paws white? That way, it will look like you are wearing white socks :)

 
At 8:50 AM, Blogger Jay said...

Hey Chelsea, I once helped J with the painting of the house. But she did not appreciate my help. She said that she needed to do extra work by cleaning my paw prints off the floor. Sigh!

 
At 10:41 AM, Blogger Deb said...

Kitty cats? As chew toys?! Hee, hee, sorry, couldn't help myself. I got white paint all over my paws and ears this summer and trust me it was not a classy look. Good for Daddy to keep you away from it, because you are too pretty for a white stripe!

Your pal,
Roo

 
At 1:32 PM, Blogger jaffeboy said...

I don't like paint. Very stinky.

I like kitty cats. I chased one today while walking back from the park & MaMa got REALLY MAD with me. She doesn't like it when I scare the "bejeesesoutta" the kitty.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home