Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Friday, October 6

Laundry day

Time for laundry. I love helping Mama do the laundry. Sometimes Mama carries me in the basket along with the clothes to the laundry room. She's being doing that since I was a baby. I love it. I feel like one of those regal human women from Cleopatra's days that used to be carried around everywhere on those slabs.
In fact, I should be carried around daily. I am regal. I am a goddess. A princess. I am worthy.
Must speak to Mama about doing this on a daily basis. Wether there is laundry or not.

8 Comments:

At 12:52 AM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

My Cleopatra you deserve to be carried everywhere your heart desires. That's what our servant mommies are for!

 
At 2:34 AM, Blogger Sunshade said...

Hey Chelsea, that's a GREAT idea, I'm gonna go negotiate with my mum too!!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

 
At 11:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Be careful she doesn't buy you a skateboard and make you 'carry' yourself around, tee hee.

 
At 8:00 AM, Blogger Jay said...

Hey Chelsea, I think that's a good idea. Maybe you can add a tiara on your head?

 
At 12:39 PM, Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Mmmmmm I love to snuggle in dirty clothes and smell you-mans!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 
At 11:49 PM, Blogger Fu Fu said...

Hey Chelsea, It's so nice of your mum to carry you round in the basket. Hee..

~ fufu

 
At 10:08 AM, Blogger The Army of Four said...

That looks fun! I wonder if I can try that?
Luv, Dave

 
At 10:37 AM, Blogger Deb said...

Momma carries me around a lot, but I think I would like one of those slab things like Cleopatra too! Let's get busy with our mommy negotiations and then let each other know how we did. Deal?

Your pal,
Roo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home