Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Saturday, October 28

Orange Invasion

Mama and I went out to the porch so that I could help her do some decorating. She put up some scary faces and dangly things all over the porch. Not sure what the heck she is doing. Last year around this time she did the same thing and soon the neighbourhood was over ridden with orange things. These huge round orange things. I panicked. I thought we were being taken over by orange aliens. Mama and Papa however weren't concerned about it and so I stopped fretting about them. The next thing I knew they were on our porch! I hope they don't come again this year....But, if they do...I'll be ready for them!!!


9 Comments:

At 11:06 PM, Blogger Charlie said...

Hey Chelsea,
Opie & Charly's party isn't over 'till Tuesday. Sneak off and come play with us!!
- Lil Chuck

 
At 1:49 AM, Blogger Jay said...

Hi, you looked scared. I'm sure the round orange thingies will be friendly? Try making friends with them.. if they aren't, maybe you could eat them up?

~Jay

 
At 1:51 AM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

Lil Chuck - Chelsea's already got a boyfriend (me!), and I will be at the party too. I need to protect my woman and keep her out of trouble!
T-man

 
At 1:53 AM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

Chelsea,
Those orange things are good for eating, and for lifting your leg against (not necessarily in that order). Don't let them scare you!
Your man,
T-man

 
At 3:40 PM, Blogger Deb said...

Be careful Chelsea! We have those orange things in our neighborhood to, but they always seem to explode all over the streets and sidewalk. I'd hate for you to end up with orange gunk all over you!

Your pal,
Roo

 
At 1:53 AM, Blogger Fu Fu said...

Really Chelsea, orange aliens. You gotta keep us updated on what you see and hear.

~ fufu

 
At 3:18 AM, Blogger Sunshade said...

Wow Chelsea, you are one brave supermodel (aren't they usually scared of EVERYTHING??). I gotta tell you tho, those orangy thingys are scaaaawie. I was attacked by one not long ago, mind you that one was not as orange and it was bell shaped... Still, I would be careful if I were you.

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger Murphey said...

Chelsea,

We have those orange things in our 'hood too. I find that if you bark at them, they stay away, and so far, none on my porch.

Murph the Dog

 
At 3:13 PM, Blogger Sam Iam said...

Pooch to Pooch~
Sending out a Grrrowl!and HAPPY HOWL-O-WEEN.sniff-sniff

Lot's of Lick's
Sam

 

Post a Comment

<< Home