Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Thursday, October 26

Dog's Best Friend

I would like to tell you about my best human friend. (Besides Mama and Papa ofcourse) My best human friend is named Audrey. She lives up the road from us. She is 91 years old in people years. I would calculate what that is in dog years for you but, I can't count that high. Let's just say humans would refer to her as a senior citizen. Her age means nothing to me. She is one of the youngest people at heart that we know. I met Audrey almost two years ago. She had seen Mama and I walk by her house everyday. Audrey had mentioned to a neighbour of hers that she thought I was adorable and so regal looking the way I prounce all up and down the road. Long story short, the neighbour Audrey knew told Mama and told her to stop by and visit Audrey once in a while since Audrey wanted desperately to meet Chelsea. It started out as a visit once a week or twice a week and now we go there every weekend! I get to see Audrey every Saturday and Sunday! We love going to visit her. Mama and I thought we would go there to make Audrey's day....turns out it's Audrey who always makes ours!!!

Here I am with my best human buddy. I love you Audrey!!











13 Comments:

At 8:31 PM, Blogger Da Tew Catz said...

AWWW Chel's and Linda !!
Bless your fuzzy Hearts :))

Banditt & Spidie :))

 
At 11:35 PM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

You and your mama are so nice to spend your weekends with Audrey. She looks like she really loves you too.
Your admiring man,
T-man

 
At 12:01 AM, Blogger Isabella said...

Wow- your friend sure doesn't look 91. I think it is wonderful that you and your mom visit her. Are you going to dress up and go to her house trick or treating?
Big Wags,
Isabella

 
At 2:42 AM, Blogger Jay said...

Hi Chelsea, your friend Audrey doesn't look so old. She still looked good!

I'm sure you are enjoying the times with her. Just look at your happy face.

~Jay

 
At 3:41 AM, Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Chelsea,
You and your mom have good, kind hearts and I am sure your human best pal loves your company (as you do hers!!).
Next time you see her, tell her your cyber friend from Singapore sends his love too!

Huskee Boy

 
At 6:18 AM, Blogger Sunshade said...

Wow Chelsea, I have to say, Audrey doesn't look 91 at all!! Of course, she has the best buddy to keep her young. You are a sweetie Chelsea, and so nice of your mama to visit Audrey!

You make all us doggies proud!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

 
At 8:02 AM, Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Can I come too?

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 
At 8:16 AM, Blogger The Army of Four said...

Wow, I'd love to hug that lady! I know how to be gentle with seasoned citizens ~ we live near two assisted living places and I get to meet some of the people who live in them sometimes!
Luv,
Dave

 
At 8:55 AM, Blogger Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

WOW - Audrey looks great for being 91 ! How cool ! I am glad she is your friend Chelsea :-)

Love
Opy

 
At 11:16 AM, Blogger Jessie, Jake and Lola said...

It is so nice for us to finally see a pic of Audrey. We hear you chat about her all the time and you are constantly pointing out her house when we are at your digs. She is so cute! You guys look really close.

Love your cuzins Jess and Jake

 
At 11:44 AM, Blogger Chelsea said...

As you can see Audrey is shy for the camera. She knew Mama was taking the photo but, she kept looking away.

I need to teach her how to work the camera like a supermodel.

Chelsea

 
At 3:03 PM, Blogger Sam Iam said...

Chelsea~
You sound like you have a wonderful friend in Audrey.It's nice you can spend time together,woof-woof

Lot's of Lick's
Sam

 
At 6:49 AM, Blogger jaffeboy said...

Good on U Chelsea (& mom). I'm sure you bring the brightess smile on Audrey's face with each visit & vice versa... Lucky lucky both of you...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home