Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Wednesday, October 25

The brunette in the charger

There's this famous human named Suzanne Somers. She is famous for being on some show called "Three's Company" That was Mama's favorite show when she was little. (Which was AGES ago but, don't tell her I told you that) Anyhow, this famous woman made her debut in a film called American Grafitti. The film is even older than Mama I think. So this Suzanne woman was in the movie and got really popular even though she had a scene for only a few minutes. She was known as the "Blonde in the T-Bird".
Mama, being my agent and spokesperson had a brilliant idea. If it worked for Suzanne Somers, it could work for me. I am already a famous supermodel in the doggie world but, Mama wants to break me into film. So, she did this photo shoot to try and get me some movie offers.

Suzanne may have been the blonde in the T-Bird but, soon nobody will remember her. Once they see the brunette in the charger.
















That Mama......brilliant.
Better go get ready to take some calls from big time producers!
Here's Mama and I posing. Notice how she wears a black jacket so that I blend in and you barely notice me. Mama can't stand competition. I can't blame her. Would you want to pose beside a supermodel?
Don't hate me because I am beautiful folks.

7 Comments:

At 11:25 PM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

Chelsea,
Your mom needs to buy a car with white seats so that you show up better in the pictures! And she should always wear a light colored jacket to show off your features. I will need to have a talk with her when I come up to visit!
Your man,
T-man

 
At 12:59 AM, Blogger Sunshade said...

Chelsea, why can I not stop laughing everytime I read your post?? Anyway, you are one sexy babe (just dont' go get any surgeries done like SS ok?)!! You have the best agent, your phone must be ringing non-stop now!!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

 
At 1:29 AM, Blogger Jay said...

Wow Chelsea... being the pretty dog you are... I bet the phone is ringing non-stop!!!

~Jay

 
At 1:46 AM, Blogger Fu Fu said...

Chelsea, that car compliments you so well. :)
Hope to see you break into hollywood soon


~ fufu

 
At 11:00 AM, Blogger jaffeboy said...

Your MaMa is brilliant. Quick thinking there but if she wants you to break into Hollywood, she'll have to make you stand out instead of her!

 
At 4:53 PM, Blogger Deb said...

Momma says she remembers that scene with SS and that you have got it going on all over her! We do not for a minute believe blondes have more fun! You're living proof of that Chelsea! With you, your mommy and the car you are a triple threat! You better run, I think I hear your phone ringing...

Your pal,
Roo

 
At 5:11 PM, Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Sex on wheels, a supermodel in a supercharger. Ahhhhhhhh.

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 

Post a Comment

<< Home