Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Tuesday, October 31

No tricks....just treats!!!

Here I am. Hallowe'en night. I was Cinderella apparently. Mama says she was a very beautiful girl who was in love with a prince. This was fitting since I am a gorgeous female and my boyfriend T-Man is my prince. I was not crazy about the outfit but, a good sport.
















Here I am waiting in the window for the children to arrive.That's the best part of Hallowe'en! I just adore kiddies!

















I started to get a little discouraged when nobody came to the door.
















And the darn outfit was starting to get to me but, it caused a lot of people to OOH and AAH so I kept it on. I love attention.

















I don't know how human woman can stand wearing this stuff.

















WOOHOO! More kids coming!! Turns out wearing this stupid outfit was worth it afterall!

















I made the best Cinderella. Except I have no evil step sisters, no ball to go to and I still look gorgeous even AFTER midnight. HAPPY HALLOWE'EN EVERYONE!

8 Comments:

At 10:33 PM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

Chelsea,
You look so fine in that satin dress!! You are all treat..no trick!! (Will you wear that dress on our first date?)

I just hope no single male poodles came trick-or-treating to your house tonight.

Your bumblebee prince,
T-man

 
At 10:36 PM, Blogger Chelsea said...

No single male poodles came to the door...they just hovered by the road drooling and staring at me but, they know better!
Nobody wants to mess with T-Man!

Except me... :)
XOXOXOOX
Your lady in waiting,
Chelsea

 
At 11:27 PM, Blogger Isabella said...

You are a beautiful Cinderella, Chelsea!
Happy Halloween!
Isabella

 
At 3:51 AM, Blogger Sunshade said...

Oh Chelsea, did T-man come pick you up in a pumpkin dressed as a bumblebee?? You look so beautiful and adorable at the same time. The innocent look from your eyes can melt any male poodle's heart!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

 
At 9:08 AM, Blogger The Army of Four said...

Wow, you look like such a babe! (Not trying to step on T-man's toes... just an observation!)
Luv,
Dave

 
At 9:31 AM, Blogger jaffeboy said...

Chelsea Chelsea, what can I say. t-man you lucky devil!!!

 
At 3:58 PM, Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

You're just lucky you didn't have to squeeze your toes into pair of glass slippers!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 
At 8:58 AM, Blogger Jessie, Jake and Lola said...

Chelsea,you are sooo beautiful in that outfit. We must get together and have a dress up party soon

Love your cousins Jake and Jessie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home