Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Friday, August 25

Lights, Camera......Where's the action?

I didn't get any movie offers in the mail today. Maybe they are coming Monday? Or maybe that wimpy mailman backed off today when he heard me barking. Oh well, I got the lights, got the camera all I need now is some action.
So any directors or influencial Hollywood folk reading this - I am available for promos and feature films. You better scoop me up now while I am still willing to settle for a million. A million dog treats that is.

2 Comments:

At 12:18 AM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

Chelsea,
Those producers are probably busy getting someone to write your life story so you can act it out. I'm sure the script will arrive in a few days. If you don't get it soon, I'll fly over to Hollywood and bite someone!!
Your poodle man,
T-man

 
At 9:16 AM, Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Chelsea,
Thanks for the birthday wishes!!Wow.. I think you look so pretty! *woof*.. I am sure the Directors will come knocking soon. Don't forget me when you get nominated for the dOg-SCARS ok..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home