Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Thursday, August 24

I'm waiting....

I'm waiting at the door for the mailman. I am hoping to scare the crap out of him like I always do but, also I am really excited about the mail coming. I just know a movie script or something is on it's way. I can feel it. Now that I am famous on the dogs with blogs network - I am surely seconds away from being discovered.
If you havn't discovered this wonderful network yet....check me out!
www.dogswithblogs.com.au


5 Comments:

At 9:21 PM, Blogger Isabella said...

You sure got big dreams and ambition, girl! Maybe you should get an agent before the scripts and paparazzi start showing up on your doorstep.
Big Wags,
Isabella

 
At 8:13 AM, Blogger Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hey Chelsea buddy,

It's only a matter of time til you are discovered - trust me :-)

Love
Opy

 
At 8:59 AM, Blogger Chelsea said...

Isabella - I do have an agent! My mama. She is really good and does all my advertising for me since she talks about me non-stop. Mama is like Kathie Lee Gifford and I am like Kody. Yep. It's sickening but, Mama loves me so much she can't help herself and really....can you blame her?

 
At 11:14 AM, Blogger Bernadette said...

You are very pretty....and so are cousins Jake and Jessie. Too bad you are dogs.

Ellie and I just wanted to say hi...she's too young to type so I'm typing for us both.

Bye...meow,

Lizzie and Ellie (Your momma's cousin Ben's babies)

 
At 3:04 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Get an agent, yes! My Uncle Mason did and now he's a star! (Lassie in the new movie)

I'll have him send any extra scripts over to you right away!

Cal

 

Post a Comment

<< Home