Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Wednesday, August 23

I'm gonna be a star!

I am famous. Almost. I have been added to a website called DOGS WITH BLOGS. Me and several other dogs are part of this international network. So is my boyfriend T-Man. I am so thrilled because you know how these things work. First my own blog, then a website, next thing you know the movie offers will be flooding in. I also am very photogenic as you can see so I can do magazine work and photo shoots. I just know that DOGGIES ILLUSTRATED will want me as their cover girl. Before I know it PLAYPUPPY will be knocking at my door negotiating the price to have moi as their centrefold.
Better get autographs now peeps before I get so famous that my paw hurts from waving to the paparrazzi and I am not able to sign anything. Maybe I'll hire someone to do that for me. Hmm...should get Mama to write this stuff down. Mama is so happy too. She says she is proud of me and wants me to be a celebrity! Between you and me I think she finds comfort in knowing she is not the only kook who has a blog for her dog.

Check it out now before it gets so many millions of hits that the server goes down forever!!!
www.dogswithblogs.com.au

3 Comments:

At 10:46 PM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

Chelsea,
I'm so proud of you!! And of us!! We will be a famous couple after all. As long as you don't run off with some other celebrity dog with a blog...
Your admiring man,
T-man

 
At 11:16 PM, Blogger Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hey Chelsea,

Check out my brother Charlie - the Big Dog's blog on www.dogswithblogs.com.au - a few posts ago he made the cover of "Time" magazine :-) I can definately see PlayPuppy in your future :-)

Love
Opy

 
At 3:21 PM, Blogger yll said...

Congrats, Chels!

I'd tell you not to let this all go to your head; but where's the fun in that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home