Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Monday, August 7

Low Profile
















Sorry I havn't been writing peeps. It's been too hot and I've been busy. Playing with socks, eating chicken, being charming and sleeping every chance I get.
My paws were hot from pounding the cement so I couldn't type my blog. Mama is a drill seargent making me walk in this heat! I keep sitting down and she keeps trying to get me to walk. She has come up with a new thing to get me up without actually carrying me. She pretends to see someone we know. She yells out "Hi! How are you? Chelsea and I havn't seen you in a while!"
Ofcourse I pop up with excitement everytime wondering who it could be. I fall for it everytime and start walking until I get too tired again and then she goes through the whole routine again....and I fall for it again.
Or do I??
Mama looks like a complete fool talking to an invisible person. It makes people stop and stare shaking their heads. Everyone in the neighbourhood thinks Mama is a nut.
Shhh.....don't tell her I do it on purpose.

2 Comments:

At 10:07 PM, Blogger Da Tew Catz said...

Hey sweet THANG !!
Spidie n' Banditt here.. haven't seen you in about a year ..?? Change walkin routes ?? lol

Well, if Mama is teasin/taunting yoou .. .. wee all up in paws about it !! I can totally understand .. about the Chicken thing !!

Hope you have cooled down.
Jenzx0xSpidiex0bandittxox

 
At 10:12 PM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

Chelsea - I'm glad to see you're writing again. I missed you these past few days. I hope my hot lady can cool down a little...but not too much :)
Your T-rrifc boyfriend,
T-man

 

Post a Comment

<< Home