Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Tuesday, August 15

I miss them!

I am sad these days. I told you that my doggie cousins came over for a sleepover for a few days right? Well, I was a bit put off by having to share my toys, treats and bed but, I was a really good sport about it. One thing I was NOT willing to share was Mama's affection and attention. I was nice for the first two days but, the third day I lost it! I was very depressed and just wanted the free loaders to go home! But, to my surprise....once they left I went into a greater depression.

I miss us hanging out and watching television! Mama put cartoons on for us every morning.

















We all lay on the couch and cleaned our bums, licked our paws and then waited for Papa to get up.

















Jessie is a year older than me and we got along great. She is an alpha dog and I am submissive so we really didn't bother with each other too much. Jessie likes to bark so once in a while I would bark too. I don't know why. I just felt that I should. She must of had her reasons. Poor Jessie - her brother Jake likes to bug her a lot and I don't....so she likes me. Jessie really liked Papa too. She gave him lots of kisses. (I don't think he knew she had just finished cleaning her bum.)
















As for Jake....he thought Mama was his mom cuz they look a-like and talk a-like. He was Mama's shadow and followed her everywhere. She went in the house, Jake went in the house, Mama went to the toilet, Jake went in too, Mama went to lie down, Jake lay on top of her. I tell you....if this guy wasn't my cousin.....I'd, I'd, I'd.....well, I'd give him a swift upper paw to the jaw. He's kind of cute though for a big white annoying fluff ball. I was really jealous of him but, I miss him slopping his water and wiggling his bum when he walks. (Don't tell him I miss him!)
















So the question is? NOW WHAT DO I DO??? Mama and Papa are wonderful but, they can't run around the backyard at 100 miles per hour. At least not that I know of. It's way too late to train them how anyways.

Jessie and Jake... miss ya peeps!

1 Comments:

At 10:42 PM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

That looks like fun watching cartoons on the couch. It looks like one more black poodle could squeeze in.

I'm glad that Jake is a cousin, or I might have gotten jealous. As long as you're related, that's OK. Not that I'm possessive or anything....

Glad to see you blogging again,
Your T-man

 

Post a Comment

<< Home