Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Sunday, August 20

I am cool

I am loving this cooler weather. The heat is not really for me. If you heard rumors I was a hot poodle it's because I am quite stunning in my looks....believe me...I am not a summer loving dog.
The weather is cooling down and I am relishing this! Mama didn't even have to carry me for my walk today. I walked the whole way myself! (Or maybe I just forgot to pretend I was tired so she would carry me?)
I hope the weather stays like this forever.

1 Comments:

At 9:34 PM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

Chelsea,
You're right, you're too hot for hot weather. You need to balance the ying and yang. I hope you get some cool weather soon. You can also get a dose of cool from your T-man!!
Your cool-man,
T-man

 

Post a Comment

<< Home