Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Thursday, August 17

Kennel Inn

I am tired today. I spent most of my day in my kennel. I like to go in there when I am bored, tired or my ears hurt. Why would my ears hurt you wonder? Mama talks really loud and gets all excited when she talks to Papa and that irritates me sometimes. Well, most of the time - to be truthful her loudness irritates me but, she is my Mama and I can't trade her in.
Or can I?
I never ever would. Nobody would spoil me like she does. I know when I got it good. That's why I don't understand why Mama won't let me off leash anywhere. Where does she think I'm gonna go? I would never run away. Not as long as I have a place in the big bed, the dinner table and in Mama's heart.


1 Comments:

At 11:48 PM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

Your mama is worrying about you like my mom worries about me. It can be a pain, but at least we're safe. Mom says it's a scary place out there for cute little black poodles.
Your cute-T,
T-man

 

Post a Comment

<< Home