Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Tuesday, August 22

I'm panting!!

I am panting non stop. For those of you who are real dog lovers, you would know that means a few things. I am either hot, stressed or not feeling well. I feel fine. And yes, I am hot but, only in the supermodel sense as the weather was comfortable today. So what's up you ask? I am stressed peeps. You see, for the last day or so other female dogs have been visiting my boyfriend T-Man's blog. They seem nice but, I am going to be on guard! They live in the United States and so does my man! That means they are closer to him than I am. What if they read his blog and figure out the parks he goes to or pick up his scent and track him down??? I know, I know...a poodle as beautiful as I should not be worried but, these female dogs cannot be trusted. You know that's why they call em "bitches"
I'm just saying.....

4 Comments:

At 10:26 PM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

Chelsea,
You're the only hottie canine for me. Those other dog chicks can admire T-man, it can't be helped, but they will just look, not touch. Of course, we live too far away, so can't touch either, except in our dreams...
Your Hot-T,
T-man

 
At 8:01 AM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

Chelsea,
I see we are both on the Dogs with Blogs list!! We are the only black poodles on the list, and we rock!!!
T-man

 
At 12:51 PM, Blogger MoonShadow and the RavenFeather Poodles and Pekes said...

Hi! It's great to have you on dogswithblogs! We need as many poodles on there as we can. Love your blog, MoonShadow

 
At 7:22 PM, Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Hey! I love poodles!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 

Post a Comment

<< Home