Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Sunday, August 13

I've got a REALLY good explanation!

I havn't been around....I know. I've been really busy! Mama too...that's why I couldn't blog. You see my doggie cousins were here for a few days cuz my Aunt had stuff to do. Mama and Papa were not only responsible for me but, two other dogs! One of my human cousins came by one day and we all played soccer. It was fun.
















We all ran around so fast until we couldn't breathe anymore and my human cousin played with us for a long time!
















This is my doggie cousing Jake. A big, furry, white blur. He was running so fast. Mind you he still looks like a big, furry, white blur when he stands still if you want my opinion...

















My human cousin Samantha is a really good soccer player. Almost as good as me. (And that's pretty good if I do say so myself)
















My doggie cousin Jessie could never get the ball because her brother Jake kept hogging it. Little brothers can be such a pain!
















I had enough after a while. I don't want to excercise too much and lose my girlish figure.
















Jake chewed on everything that wasn't nailed down. (And I thought I had a big appetite!)
















Jake being the little brother, likes to terrorize his older sister Jessie by biting her ears and her bum until she gets really mad. Then they fight. It looks like a real duel! At this point ofcourse I either lay down really far away and watched out of curiosity or I ran in the house. Depending on my mood.
















Here we are...all running to the house. Mama must of mentioned the word TREAT.
















We are just standing around here trying to figure out if we need to poop or not. I had so much fun. I was the hostess with the mostess.

















MORE PHOTOS TO FOLLOW.....

1 Comments:

At 10:58 PM, Blogger Da Tew Catz said...

Chelsea .. u havin' soo much fun weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.. esp: with all the family around .. heheeh !!Glad your back sweetie !!
we miss u !

Hope your all doin well.. take good care....
Spidie & Bandito ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home