Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Saturday, September 17

Still hanging with Pops
















Papa is the man. Master of the barbecue. We are getting along just famously without Mama. I miss her but, she does not cook like Papa does. I got my priorites alright.
Me and Papa slept in and then we went outside, ran around the backyard for a bit, I pooped, I peed, we went inside, I ate, he ate, I ate what he was eating and it was great Papa / Dogter bonding time. My Papa really loves me and sings little songs to me when he thinks nobody is listening. He sings off key sometimes but, I'll take him over Mama bellowing out a tune when she has her walkman on and thinks she sings as good as Mariah Carey.
Not quite.
Tired from bonding. Must rest on Mama's side of the bed. While I can.
Bye.

2 Comments:

At 10:56 AM, Blogger Bernadette said...

The singing off key must run in the family...mommy isn't a great singer either! Oh well..the things us pets have to put up with!!

Shamu

 
At 9:58 PM, Blogger Chelsea said...

Hey Shamu

I thought my ears were the only ones being tortured...sheesh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home