Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Wednesday, September 14

Not my best moment
















I had a rough day. Mama took me for a walk and there was a little pooping incident. I had some trouble. That is all I am going to share.
I spent most of today trying to relax and get my grooming appointment tomorrow out of my mind. That's what has me so tense and well...backed up if you must know.
Mama went out and I am upset she did not take me with her. Papa had pizza for dinner though and snuck me some so that was alright.
I need to go to bed early.
I am going to be poked, prodded and humiliated tomorrow at the groomers. I need my rest.
Get a good look at me because tomorrow I will look like a skinned rat.

1 Comments:

At 3:26 PM, Blogger Bernadette said...

Looking forward to seeing the new you..not that the old you was bad...

Shamu

 

Post a Comment

<< Home