Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Thursday, September 8

Rude Awakening!
















Today I was sleeping blissfully with Mama and suddenly a big bang from the sky woke us up! I jumped five feet and literally threw myself on Mama's head. Mama was not too impressed since it was 7:30 in the morning. Papa was already up because he had some meeting to go to all day. Mama woke up and held me and kept saying it was ok. Mama said it was just a storm.
JUST a storm? Does she forget that Papa has CNN on all day and they keep talking about that storm Katrina. I got scared. Mama did not seem worried about the storm and we went downstairs for breakfast.
Mama cleaned all day and was working on the computer. I got bored. Mama gave me a nyla bone. I spent all afternoon trying to hide it from Mama. Mama couldn't care less about the bone but, she would if she knew how yummy they were!
Mama and I went for a walk and then I had a special treat today. When we got home from our walk there was a black kitty cat on the next lawn. Mama called the kitty cat over and it came! Mama pet it and it lay on it's back for a tummy rub........just like I do. Surely, this must of been one of my long lost relatives! I was fascinated but, did not make a peep except for the fifty million licks I gave Mama on her cheek. I love kitty cats.

3 Comments:

At 10:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I MUST SAY, I DO ENJOY YOUR BLOGS EVEN MORE THAN YOUR MAMAS. THEY ARE GREAT.

DEE

 
At 2:03 PM, Blogger Chelsea said...

I like my blogs better than my mama's too. Mama talks about silly things, my blogs are about my real life dramas. Mine are very serious.
Thanks for reading. I have to lick you double next time I see you!

 
At 2:05 PM, Blogger Chelsea said...

Hey Chiquita! Meow are you?

Yes, the kitty cat came to me. Well, really to my mama but, I was with mama so really it was because of me.

Mama bought me a new white kitty cat toy. I love it. I lick it's face all day cuz it's my new best friend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home