Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Friday, September 16

Me and Papa!
















Mama was home this morning running around doing housework again. I think she may be obsessive compulsive. Mama packed a big bag of clothes too. She left in the afternoon and showered me with kisses and hugs. I thought she was going to squeeze the air outta me!
So looks like Papa and I are hanging out this weekend. I love my Papa - even more because I saw him take out a big steak for dinner! Yummy, some of that has got to be for me and if not I better go and practise my sulky face. Papa likes to watch sports in the living room and play ball with me at the same time. He is so much fun.
I miss my Mama though.
Mama! Mama! Where are you? I need a cuddle and a belly rub.
OOh....just remembered....if Mama's away that means I get her whole side of the bed to myself!
YES!
See ya later Mama, don't forget to brush your teeth and sleep tight.... wherever you are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home