Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Sunday, September 11

Silly Tea Party
















Mama really wants me to like my new kitty cat and new doggie that she bought. I told you the other day I am terrified of them but, Mama is insistent! If you play with them, the doggie barks and the kitty cat meows. I love the kitty cat but, I really don't like the doggie.
Mama put me on my big pillow I relax on in the living room. She brought my black kitty cat which I have had forever. Then she brought the new kitty cat toy and the doggie toy with me. She put kibble in front of all of us and told me I was having a tea party.
She has lost it!
A tea party eh? Where the heck are my biscuits then?
Mama thinks she is so smart. Anyhow, when she wasn't looking I ate all the kibble treats she put down. Even that mean toy doggie's kibble! That'll teach them all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home