Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Tuesday, September 13

I feel like chicken tonight...
















Mama got up early and went out. I started to panic but, then realized Papa still had his pajamas on. Papa ended up leaving too and I was alone for a little while. Mama came home first and I was at the door waiting for her. She bought me another new toy. This was is a pig and it oinks. I am not scared of it. I love it! I licked it a lot like it was my baby sister. Then Mama let me have some chicken for lunch. Mama is the best.
Mama and I went out this afternoon visiting our friends on the street. We saw Audrey for an hour and I kept trying to get her attention. Audrey didn't give me any food. She usually does. Finally I settled for a back rub. I guess that is second best. Then we saw the kids on our street and I played with them.
When we got home Mama kept complaining how dirty I am and I was covered in grass and burrs. (I was running around Audrey's yard)
Now she has even MORE reason to send me to that grooming appointment on Thursday. I forgot about that.
I got depressed again and then Papa came home with chicken wings. All is well with the world again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home