Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Saturday, September 10

soooooooooooo Tired
















This is pretty much what I did all day. Mama was cleaning and running around organizing cupboards of all things. I got tired of watching her do the Martha Stewart routine. Papa went golfing and was not around in the morning so I had nobody to play with. Mama was using the big new vacuum cleaner that we just got. I am scared of it. I see it sucking up all kinds of stuff.....you know, I look big but, I don't weigh much....gotta stay away from that thing!
I slept in this morning and then slept through lunch. Mama got me up to take me for a walk. I grunted but, then was happy when I saw my leash. I made it about twenty minutes and then Mama had to carry me almost the whole way.
Well, she woke me from a deep sleep, what does she expect? Anyways, went for a walk later in the day again with Mama and we went visiting. I had a nice day. I am going to bed. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home