Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Monday, September 12

HELP!
















Mama booked the darn grooming appointment today. I thought she forgot but, apparently not!
I have to go Thursday morning first thing. I am so upset. I already am full of anxiety. I hate that place. I am trying to think of a way to get out of going but, I don't think any plans are going to work especially because my nails almost longer than Mama's.
Mama and I walked today and I kept laying down. It was too hot. All I want to do is sleep, eat chicken and be pampered. ..... kind of like Oprah circa 1998.
Mama must know how stressed out I am. I saw her take out chicken drumsticks for dinner!!!! YUM YUM, MY FAVE..... One of those suckers had better be for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home