Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Friday, September 9

That Mama!

















Mama took this ridiculous photo of me as I was taking a poop. Notice I am helpless and cannot stop what I am doing to shoo her away! She has really lost it now. Even I want her to find a job - even something Part - Time would be nice. I know I will miss cuddling with her and our long walks but, since she loves me so much she will find time to do those things for me regardless. I wish I could post a picture of Mama taking a poop but, she goes in privacy and besides, I don't know how to use the camera. Lucky for her.
Mama can be so embarassing sometimes but, I still love her dearly. She took me for an amazing walk today and we had a nice time. I chased Mama around the backyard and she pretending to be scared and then she chased me and I really did get scared! I run pretty fast. Mama says they should put me in the races! I have news for her, unless there is a juicy steak or chicken breast at the finish line I really am not interested.
Mama took me to visit our neighbour Audrey. I had the best time because Audrey spoils me. Audrey gave me a piece of hotdog and a cracker with some peanut butter on it. Did I mention how much I love going there?
I had a busy day so I need to go sleepytime now.
Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home