Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Thursday, September 15

D day and a B day!

ME BEFORE MY HAIRCUT
















AND ME AFTER..........















I got groomed today. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Mama dropped me off and I was shaking like a leaf and clutched on to her hair with my claws. At least this time I didn't cry. I was there for hours on end. This time it was not so busy.
Mama and Papa came to pick me up. Papa waited in the car. When Mama came in she saw me in a kennel with my paws crossed over like a princess waiting for her. When the groomer let me out of the kennel I ran to Mama and jumped all over her. Mama scooped me in her arms and we left. Mama kept trying to kiss me but, I had to pretend to be a little angry even though I was thrilled to see her.
First thing was first. I had to pee really bad! Somehow Mama knew this and let me go before we got in the truck with Papa. Papa was trying to kiss me too and I gave him a little one but, that was it.
I got home and got treats and went for a super long walk with Mama. All night Mama and Papa kept telling me how pretty I am. I enjoyed all the attention. I finally ended up giving them kisses especially when I saw my grilled breast of chicken they made me for dinner! (Must of been their guilt for leaving me all day)
I gobbled up my chicken and spent the evening relaxing and playing.
Mama and Papa phoned my cousing Natasha because today was her birthday. They were singing to her on the phone. They looked like fools and did not even consider that maybe I wanted to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
So....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATASHA....I love you and I miss you and I hope to see you soon. Here is a poem I wrote for you.

Natasha

You are funny, You are nice,

you really are made of sugar and spice

I love your smile And your beautiful face too

I love you cousin

Happy Birthday to You






2 Comments:

At 10:55 AM, Blogger Bernadette said...

Hi Chelsea...you look very nice after your grooming!

Shamu

 
At 9:59 PM, Blogger Chelsea said...

Thanks Shamu,
I feel pretty,
Oh so pretty...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home