Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Monday, September 5

Rolled in Dirt

















I've gone and done it now. Today Mama was busy cleaning and Papa was doing some gardening. I was out in the backyard alone for a while and decided to roll around in dirt. I guess I was bored. Papa found me and got upset with me and brought me inside. Mama said that I stink and am filthy. I was hoping she would give me a bath but, no such luck. I have to go get groomed now. AT THE DARN GROOMER!! Mama said it is the only way for me to be really clean and besides I need my nails and my hair cut. I am upset now. I don't want to go to the groomer!
The rest of my day was great though, I had chicken for lunch. I also had chicken for dinner along with half a hamburger. It was so yummy.
Mama and I went for a long walk and I actually walked! The weather was nice and I enjoyed it very much. I cuddled Papa on the couch and then we all went to bed early. We had a busy weekend and were all tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home