Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Saturday, August 20

Out with my Papa and Mama!

















Mama and Papa went out and took me along! There were a lot of people at this house and I was shaking when we first got there but, then I was ok. There were kids there and they were all running around. Mama would not let me play with them because at one point someone left the balcony open and I ran outside! Papa came tearing after me and screamed at me. Luckily, I did not run into the street and listened to Papa when he called me.

Mama refused to let me go after that so I had to sit in her lap all night. Everyone was eating. Mama let me smell some of her food. It was REALLY spicy and I was not interested. Let all the silly humans have a sore bum bum, I just was not interested. I had fun though and I even played hide and seek with the kids until the shower curtain fell down and broke! Wasn't me! I did get blamed for toilet paper being all over the floor however, I did NOT DO IT! How could I be responsible when Mama won't put me down!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home