Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Thursday, August 11

That time of the month


I had my medicine today. Mama gives it to me once a month from June - November every year. It is to keep me protected from worms, fleas and ticks. She just puts some liquid medicine on my back near my neck and I don't feel anything except a little drop.
I had a nice day. Papa took Mama grocery shopping this morning, I waited with Papa. Papa took me around for a little walk and I peed in the parking lot.
We all went home and Mama put the groceries away. She bought me a treat! Yay! She usually gives me a treat when she puts the groceries away because otherwise I will keep sticking my head in each bag looking for my surprise.
Mama and I went for a nice walk and I really lucked out. A group of about fifteen kids possibly around 7 or 8 years old were coming back from a school trip with two teachers. Well, naturally they saw me and went ballistic. Mama let all of the kids pet me and I didn't mind at all. I stayed there for a while and then the kids had to go. Shucks. I was having so much fun too. All the kids waved by and told my Mama I was the cutest and bestest dog they ever saw! Kids are smart these days. Then Mama and I went and visited Audrey. Audrey is one of our neighbours. She is 90 years old and a very sweet woman. She loves me and I love her. We visited for a long time and then we came home and ate dinner - YUM! I am going to go and relax now because I love being with people, but, it makes me tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home