Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Wednesday, August 17

Missing my Mama















Mama left really early this morning. She looked nice. I panicked thinking it was another job interview but, I heard her telling Papa she was taking a course like in a school. I hope the course is MAKING HOMEMADE DOG BISCUITS........That would make Mama even more useful to me or even better HOW TO CARRY YOUR DOG SO IT DOESN'T HAVE TO WALK.......now that I think about it, Mama could teach that course.
I slept a lot today and played ball with my Papa. Papa was tired. They got home late last night. That is unlike them.
Anyhow, Mama was gone all day but, as soon as she came home she took me for a very long walk. I was so happy to see her!
Mama got another interview tomorrow afternoon and she is going back to that school tomorrow morning. WHAT ABOUT ME???
I was feeling sad but, then Papa gave me some of his macaroni and cheese. YUM. Ok, I am better now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home