Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Friday, August 19

I got the lonely doggie blues........
















Someone pass me a harmonica! I got the lonely doggie blues. Mama all dressed up AGAIN and left the house all day. Papa had a friend over helping him do stuff and then they left too. I was tramautized! It rained really hard. There was lots of big noises coming from the sky and I was so scared! Nobody was here to comfort me! I cuddled up in my blankie until Mama finally strolled in around 6pm! I was happy to see her even though I was a little put off by being left alone. Papa got caught out in the storm and could not come home until around 9pm. He was in Concord and there was a big flood out that way. He could not get home fast because the roads were closed.
Ha! That'll teach him for leaving me here! Anyhow, everyone is back home safe and sound. I had to get over being upset since Papa ordered a pizza.
Hey, life is too short to be angry right? Especially when there is pepperoni in the picture!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home