Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Tuesday, August 16

Mama is old!
















Today was my mama's birthday! She is really old! I think she is 37......in dog years she would of been a goner long ago. Papa catered to Mama's every whim today and he gave her presents. Apparently even I got Mama a card. It must of been mushy cuz she kissed me five million times over it. I also even got her gifts. I bought her a pink bracelet with silver in it, some pink books and a fancy top. She slobbered all over me for those as well. Mama is really gullable! How did I go shopping and buy her that? I would never buy her those things if I got my hands on her or Papa's credit card! I'd buy all kinds of treats........for me ofcourse. Anyhow, the gifts seemed to make her all happy so I guess that is good.
Papa and Mama left in a taxi and left me all alone. I was pretty mad for a while and then fell asleep while playing with my stuffed bunny. Then they came home really late and Mama was carrying all kinds of bags.......more presents! They must of had a party for her. Without me???? The nerve!!! Anyhow, I wanted to be angry but, I was so excited to see my Mama I kissed her forever. Then we all went to bed and I cozied up between Mama and Papa. It was the first night in a long time that I did not wake Mama up in the middle of the night.
Well, after all it was her birthday!

2 Comments:

At 7:04 AM, Blogger Chelsea said...

Chiquita, my mama says thanks.
She is a Leo you know, that's like a cat.

 
At 8:54 AM, Blogger Bernadette said...

Hi Chelsea,
Mommy forgot that your mommy had her birthday on the 16th of August. She doesn't even look like she is any older than 29...mom says she's not older than 29 either...funny! Cousin Sarah turned 18 years old yesterday..on the 18th.

Hopefully they both had fabulous days!
From Shamu and Mommy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home