Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Monday, August 15

Time at my cousins....
















My human cousin Andrew babysat me today. He is in this photo holding me. Beside him is another human cousin Lisa holding my doggie cousin.....I know, I know, you have to keep up here, My Mama has a big family. Sometimes I even forget their names.
So anyhow, went to Andrew's house while my Mama went out with Andrew's Mama and a friend. We had fun! I spent the evening doing one of two things.
1) Pretending I had to pee because I wanted to go outside to their huge deck and get underneath it. I always find tennis balls and old dog toys under there from when they had a dog ages ago. By the way, never peed once.....finally Andrew caught on.....darn.
2) Watched Andrew eat his dinner, watched him eat a snack, watched him eat a peanut butter sandwich.....I didn't drool but, I wanted to.
Mama came back and got me and Papa picked us all up.
I slept really good except Mama woke up twice to find me in a "Frozen stance" in the hallway. I wish I could talk! I kind of had to poo........she did not understand my low grunting noises and so i decided to hold it in until morning.

1 Comments:

At 6:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Andrew.
I like when you babysit me because you watch me very carefully and treat me like I am a human...that's all we little doggies really want from life.
A little love and a lot of attention.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home