Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Sunday, August 14

Splish Splash


Mama gave me a bath today. We went for a long walk and it rained. It didn't rain very hard so Mama kept going and so did I. Mama had to pick me up to cross a big street. Mama was wearing a white T-shirt. I was wet and my paws were dirty so Mama's shirt got all dirty too. When we came home Mama gave me a bath. I kind of like them even though I am a little bit scared at the beginning. Mama wraps me up in a lot of towels and then I get treats after so it really is not so bad. I smell good too! Papa and I watched tv while Mama worked upstairs for the rest of the day. We had a nice dinner and went to bed early.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home