Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Friday, August 12

Thanks be to God!

















Dear God,
Sometimes I see my Mama and Papa talking to someone who I can't see. It's you. I thought I would give it a try a while back since GOD spells DOG backwards, I figured you and me would have a good talk.
I asked you to watch over me because there was a mean pitbull in the small parkette near my house. I asked to you to take care of the pitbull because the owners were not very nice to it and always were yelling at it.
You answered my prayers.
The hobos in the park with the mean dog are gone. They have shelter and went to live there last week. They took their pet lab with them. Unfortunately, or Fortunately, depends how one looks at it, the Pitbull was taken away from the owners. The owners did not get the dogs all it's shots nor did they have the dog registered and licensed. They were told once they paid the $60.00 fine, they could have their dog back. They never paid the fine. Sadly, they will spend any money they make pan handling on liquor because they are dependant on it.
Anyways, Just wanted to Thank You for listening and now I know why Mama and Papa talk to you all the time. You really make things happen and you are a good listener. I just came back from the park with my Mama, we had fun and sat by the fountain. I used to be scared of it but, now I am not! I got a drink from the water fountain and we sat on a bench. I am glad to have my park back again!
I love you big guy in the sky!

XOXOXOXO Chelsea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home