Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Saturday, August 13

Mad with Mama!















Mama was gone almost all day. I stayed with Papa and we had a lazy day together. We just watched tv and played fetch outside for a while.
Mama came home at 3am in the morning. She tried to cuddle with me but, I was freaked out. Mama smelled like doggies. Not just one but, I was picking up two scents! She had been out playing with two other doggies! I was sniffing Mama like crazy, I wanted her to know that I knew! I was kind of upset and confused. I am Mama's little angel, why wouldn't she just want to stay home and play with me??? Too upset to blog, I will try again tomorrow.

2 Comments:

At 10:16 PM, Blogger Bernadette said...

Dear Chelsea,
Your mama loves you very much. She was only saying hello to my cousins Mimi and Millie. They are nice...for dogs.

Your mama was helping my mama and auntie with losing their mama...so you can understand that even though she really wanted to be with you and missed your terribly, she was doing something good.

Thanks for sharing her with my mama and auntie Dill.

Shamu
PS..mama bought me this little bed...I'm afraid to sleep in it and just keep sleeping on the chairs instead...why is she buying me a bed now...???

 
At 10:42 PM, Blogger Chelsea said...

Hi Shamu, I am glad at least they were cousins of mine that Mama was moonlighting with.
I know my Mama loves your mama and your mama's sis so that is ok she was with you both. I get jealous sometimes, not that she was with your mama but, because I was not there too!
You got a new bed! Congrats, keep playing your cards right and soon your Mama will be decorating a room in your honor, I can feel it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home