Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Monday, August 1

Obsessed with a Bone.

I was up nearly all night. Mama bought me a big NYLA bone and gave it to me last night before bed. A NYLA bone is a safe bone that I won't choke on. Anyhow, I spent the entire evening hiding it in various places when I should of been sleeping. Mama was very upset. I kept waking her up with all the noise. Darn, that bone is heavy and I kept dropping it. Mama first found it humorous that I felt the need to hide it away from her and Papa but, by 4:30 in the morning it was no longer funny apparently. Anyhow, got up today early at 7:30 and woke Mama up yet again to feed me and take me out to poop. She was not impressed but, got up. Once she was up and functional (which took quite some time) I decided to go into my crate and sleep all day. Well, ofcourse I slept all day..........I was up all night. I don't think Mama was too thrilled about me catching up on all that beauty rest. Mama couldn't be all that upset with me, she took me for a long walk. It was hot but, I was a good walker. I know when not to push my luck. And as for my bone.........I hid it in the backyard while Mama and Papa were outside. I know they didn't see me but, I heard them laughing. Laugh all you want people, it's called Animal Instinct and although I am cute and most certainly cuddly.........never underestimate that I am an Animal deep down under all the fur and childlike qualities.
NOBODY and I mean NOBODY is touching my bone!

1 Comments:

At 3:36 PM, Blogger Chelsea said...

Chiquita,
A sock was my very first toy....sigh before Mama and Papa got off their tushes and bought me quality toys! I still have a fondness for them. I only whack around my toy kitty cat (No offense to you or Shamu) Besides, when nobody is looking I lick the Kitty Cat. I just pretend to hate it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home