Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Saturday, July 23

SpaTACULAR

Mama and I slept in today. Then we went for two walks around the neighbourhood and Mama took me to the park. Papa was up north with his friends.
Later in the evening Mama had two friends come over they were painting nails, doing each other's hair, feet and putting cream on their faces. I felt very left out. I kept trying to jump all over them as I was sure they were all giving each other affection and I was being excluded!
Mama served chicken and meatless meatballs. I loved the meatballs! Mama let me have some. Tasted pretty meaty to me. Anyhow, I had fun today and I always love when company comes over. Mostly because I get to have good food!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home